Welcome back to school everyone! We are delighted to have so many of you back, but also know that from time to time there will be some of you who will have to stay at home to keep everyone safe. For this reason, home learning will now be added for you on a weekly basis, so that if you have to be off you can still keep up with your classmates.
Lesson ideas and learning links will be all be uploaded for the week at the same time, then it is up to you how and when to work through them. There should be enough for you to do some reading and maths everyday, plus some writing and topic work to complete throughout the week.
If you have any questions or there is anything you are struggling to access, please email the Year 4 team at Y4@mostonlane.manchester.sch.uk .
Keep up all the hard work and have fun!
Please keep emailing us your fantastic work. We'd love to see what you are doing at home.
Miss Mottram and Miss Redpath xx
Week beginning 21st September 2020
1) Choose a book from Oxford Owl and then choose a task to complete from this reading journal.
2) Choose a book from Oxford Owl and then complete this character study.
3) Read this text and then answer the questions.
1) Go to the White Rose Home Learning website and watch one video per day. Complete the tasks within the lesson.
2) Go to the Oak Academy website and complete lessons 1-3.
1) Watch this video and then follow this lesson to learn about writing diary entries.
2) Write a diary entry from the perspective of the dog in the video.
Computing: Take a look at this website and complete the quizzes. Then make a poster giving young people advice about how to be safe online.
PSHE: Do this quiz to learn about the different emotions we experience.
Hope you're all keeping safe at home and we can't wait to see you back in school soon!
Miss Mottram and Miss Redpath xxx